It's Only Love---The Beatles!!

Esta es una canción de los Beatles que me gusta mucho, aunque a Lennon quien en vida le parecía muy infame (¬¬). Aquí la pongo "It's Only Love".



It's Only Love
(Lennon/McCartney)





I get high when I see you go by, my oh my
When you sigh my inside just
flies, butterflies
why am I so shy when I'm beside you

It's only
love and that is all
Why should I feel the way I do
It's only love and
that is all
But it's so hard loving you

Is it right that you and I
should fight, every night
just the sight of you makes nighttime bright, very
bright
haven't I the right to make up girl

It's only love and that
is all
Why should I feel the way I do
It's only love and that is all
But it's so hard loving you
Yes it's so hard loving you
Loving you


Saludos.

Nak!

2 comentarios:

Chechi dijo...

Es cierto, es una cancion infame. O ya para ponerlo menos dramático, no es una de las mejores que se le ocurrieron a don Lennon

Neko-Daniel dijo...

Pues a mí si me gustó mucho...yo no le veo lo infame y eso que lo mismo dijo de Yesterday.

Bueno después de todo son opiniones, que se le puede hacer ^^!!